Privacy Statement: Our Promises
- We’ll always keep your data safe and secure.
- We will only use your data to enable us to do a good job.
- We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
- You decide what and how you hear from us.
Protecting Your Privacy
We are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions please drop us a line at email@example.com.
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is Solo Mia.
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways and what we do depends on the information.
- Your name and contact details: to deliver your purchases to let you know about forthcoming Solo Mia events to pass on Solo Mia offers online to let you know if there are any changes to your online orders
- We use Shopify to take your payment details and personal information.
- If you’ve engaged with us on social media this is stored in our Solo Mia social media pages.
- We store your personal details if you enter a competition or promotion, you allow us to get in contact if you’ve won!
- You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement: Your information is stored in Shopify for us to run our business smoothly.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from Solo Mia
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. It might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications such as order updates.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you. If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Solo Mia website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use Solo Mia.
How to contact us
We always want to hear from our customers. If you:
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.